View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Weird issue with Brandi

This has happened several times and I even rushed her to the emergency vet twice because of it.

Basically what happens is Brandi gets extremely uncomfortable. You can tell she is in some sort of discomfort. She can't lay still for 5 minutes. This can last hours at a time and it comes and goes. It usually happens every few months. Last night it happen and it took her about 4 hours to finally relax. When this happened in the past I would rush her to the vet but they can't find anything that is wrong with her.

Now here's is the weird part. Whatever is going on, it does not interfer with her appetite (whatever she is going through does not bother her enough to stop eating), she is not lethargic, her gums and tongue are okay and she is not dehydrated. No diarhea and urine looks okay. I have had tests run on her and she has been to the vet several times because of this but they can't find anything. She is not in any physical pain to the touch. She is not exhibiting any other signs other than the inability to rest.

It's like when you are nauseated and you constantly tossing and turning trying to find a position that will alleviate your nausea. That's what Brandi is goes through. If anybody has any clue as to what is going please let me know. If there are any suggestions that I can talked to my vet about it would help greatly. The next time this happens I am going to get a video of it. By the way she is 12 yrs old.
Thanks
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!