View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #57
ash04ley
Senior Yorkie Talker

Awesome thread.

I myself, also noticed the negativity. I have also been reluctant to reply to some things, fearing that SOME WAY, SOME HOW i would get a backlash. I Really hope for the best for YT and i hope it keeps the wonderful image it has always had in my heart. YT is ONE OF A KIND. Ive never come across anything close to it, and even with any negativity i have seen it has NEVER stopped me from coming back ( I see that other members react the same way... just mainly reading things and seeing pictures). I definitely did not realize the extent of how far it went, its unfortunate.

Im so glad that it has been BOLDY brought out into the open. I hope that things will just get better and better. I just couldnt take seeing something so wonderful take a wrong turn and just halt. I absolutely love YT. I couldnt have dreamed up a better place for people to come together and have it be all about our little rascals..day in and day out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!