View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #46
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I still log on almost every day but it certainly doesn't feel the same. Even when I joined in 2008, it's changed a lot since then. I admit that I was always really oblivious to the drama I would see going on in the past, and never knew who said what or why, etc, but in the past 6 months, I HAVE noticed a different vibe. And then at one point, I somehow was part of drama, and there was a point when I did almost leave. I actually was in tears once and I was just done. However, I get bored... LOL, so I still pop in. And honestly, that's kind of sad... the main reason I come here is out of boredom or procrastinating, not so much for the friends or the good convos anymore. And I too was often afraid to post certain things anymore because to me, it wasn't even worth it to deal with. So I ended up just being like "screw it..." and posting anyways. But yep, I was very apprehensive to post certain things, and sometimes I would post things thinking they were fine and then be amazed when people would find an issue with it. So now I am just speaking my mind I guess.

Overall, I had to look at the big picture. And realize that only a few are not going to spoil it for me. And it sucks that a lot of posters I used to love and post a lot are not here anymore... so to me, the forum is getting very repetitive... newbies coming on asking the same questions over and over again, which is GREAT! We have to have new people, I was once one asking these questions, but I loved the comradery that also existed at the same time and I don't feel it's there so much anymore. Definitely just a different vibe to me... but it's okay, things change, people change, medicine changes, opinions change, people grow... It happens. I hope to stick around for a while here even if I don't post as much.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!