View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 01:57 PM   #14
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
This has disaster written all over it. How do they know who the providers really are and if their vaccine is anything but saline? Is the paperwork even legal? My goodness, when will people stop treating dogs like government projects and awarding the job to the cheapest bidder?
It is ILLEGAL to pretend to be a Vet and like I said in my previous post it should be reported. But I have a feeling this was a low cost clinic with volunteers including a Vet. I bet is we had the town this happened in we would be able to look up a vaccine event today.

Look at Petco, they have a clinic several times a month to offer low cost vaccines. There is a clinic in my area that offers $50 spay/neuter for bully breeds. They will even pick your bully breed up the day of surgery. There are grant programs that can be applied for that help defray the costs of these clinics so that more animals are properly vaccinated. I'm happy to hear that there were so many people at this event willing to take the time to receive low cost vaccines. I highly doubt this was someone who decided to make a quick buck on the side of the road and there is much more than meets the eye as you past by.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!