View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 01:50 PM   #12
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmeow View Post
There was a tiny trailer where i assume the vacs were stored but there was no vet uniform worn and it was honest to god right on the highway.the dogs were laying in grass getting shots as cars zoom by and half werent even on a leash. Yeah youre saving money on the shots but good luck when you have to bring your dog tothe vet afterward from a bad reaction.
I didn't realize that a Vet wore a uniform to distinguish. My Vet wears a tshirt and khakis when he's in the office but has his DVM diploma hanging on the office wall. That's how I know he is a licensed professional in the State of Illinois. There are mobile vet clinics that are funded by donations and volunteers that do things like spay/neuters, vaccines, chipping and staffed by Vets to address the need of the pet population. If they are administering Rabies vaccines or performing medical procedures for a FEE this needs to be done by a Vet. Did you happen to stop and talk to anyone associated with this mobile clinic? If you had a question about this clinic credentials you should take down the information and report to the Veterinary Board of the state of Texas. They will investigate and even prosecute if it's found that they are practicing Veterinary Medicine without a license.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!