View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:09 AM   #25
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 107barney View Post
I guess that means you don't know a whole lot. Enough said. As for donations, I'll decide where my money will go, and who I will support, and right now, it goes toward my own dogs and their very expensive vet care. And for the record, LCPD is not "correctable" - the femur head must be cut off and the dog must form a false joint in order to restore function. That is not a correction in my book, it's a restorative measure. I'm a little disappointed that someone who is so boastful about their genetic knowledge can't even point to more than google.
OOOPS! There you go, "guessing". Actually, I do not take bait from people that clearly have an axe to grind....you were just trying to challenge me to give you "all the current research that has been done on LPD", designed strictly to belittle and humiliate me. You waste YOUR time and google what you want to know. You could care less what is being done about this disease. I wont waste MY time with your pettiness....go get into a pissing contest with someone else...my refusal to "prove" or "boast" about what I do, what I know, or where I choose to spend my money, to just little ol' you, is not relevant to anything, and is certainly not an indication of what I know or do not know. You obviously fancy yourself an authority on breeders, show people, show dogs, vets, Yorkies, diseases, vocabulary, definitions, intelligence indicators in people, and people YOU deem good enough to allow expression of their opinions or suggestions, I am sure the list goes on and on.......proud of you......I never boasted about my knowledge of genetics....I said I was involved in research in that area. Before you attack what a person "says", be sure you have read and UNDERSTOOD what you have read and are correct with your accusation... Now, take your "book" and go impress someone. I could care less what you think of me.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!