Thread: YT Brides to Be
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #214
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Well what I figured out about the dresses is that basically the store forgot to order the second one, but they are refusing to admit it was their fault. So there's not much I can do. When I went into the store, the girl went to the back for about 20 minutes and came back to tell me that they ordered both dresses, but for some reason the second dress did not show up on the manufacturer's order and only one got made. Shouldn't there be some sort of check? Should the manufacturer give them back a receipt of their order to make sure they have everything? I don't know, either way it was overlooked, and now it seems it will be in Toronto on May 4th and then ship here from there. If I get it in time to see my bridesmaid in May, and it exactly matches the color of the first dress, then I guess it won't matter.

I am letting my girls wear what they want too... I just asked that they both wear black shoes, but the style doesn't matter!

I actually ordered my shoes from DSW. Well, technically, a good friend ordered for me because they don't ship to Canada! I found exactly what I wanted and the price was pretty good too! They are red satin peep-toe pumps with little ruffles across the toe. They came in a bunch of different colors and they are pretty comfortable. I can normally wear 4 inch heels and I think these are about 2.5 or 3 inch so they should be comfortable for all day!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!