Thread: YT Brides to Be
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #213
Baby Teddy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linz06 View Post
I am having bridesmaid dress issues! We ordered in January, and they were supposed to arrive in April. No problem. My bridal shower will most likely be in May, so I will see the girls then and can deliver their dresses (they do not live here). I got home yesterday and had a message on the phone, saying one dress is in (the girl who lives 2 hours from me) and the other dress will be shipped April 27th (the girl who lives over 5 hours from me)... Come on!!! We ordered in JANUARY! And it's not even being SHIPPED until the end of April? I'm thinking the store made an error and didn't order, or ordered the wrong size or something. It makes no sense that one is in and the other isn't, when they were ordered at the same time. I need to call on my lunch break today If I don't have it by the time of my shower, I will have to drive over 5 hours ONE WAY to deliver it to my friend. If that's the case I'd better be getting a discount
Lindz did everything work out with the bridesmaid dresses?

I had issues with my girls shoes...they came in and were so uncomfortable I had to return them. I am just going to let the girls wear whatever they want/comfortable in. I am just going to ask that they wear something neutral. Speaking of shoes...did you get shoes yet? I am having a really hard time finding what I am looking for. I basically want a off white satin peep toe and cannot find it anywhere.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!