View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #9
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I collected kitchen vintage in the 90's and practically turned my kitchen into a farmhouse 30's/40's kitchen and loved it so much. The hunting for and finding the pieces I wanted was such fun I will never forget it. I LOVED my kitchen - it was just like my grandmother's and mother's when I was very young. The cookie jar in my kitchen actually is a family vintage piece from 1948, I think it was. I have some of my mother's actual cooking utensils, silver and dishware, too. I would simply be in heaven in your kitchen, too. Love to look closely at every single thing you've got in those pictures. Wow.

Believe it or not, about 2 or 3 years ago I went rather minimalist in my kitchen and moved many of my vintage pieces on to others but there are times I long for that kitchen again(it was sooo homey), though there was so much dusting to do. I also had a collection of very old tins that I still have stored away in one of the cabinets. And I still have the family cookie jar and all of my mom's things.

Enjoy your wonderful hobby and kitchen.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!