View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen in nj View Post
same here, I have to feed 5 individually, what I do is I mix their foods and fill their bowls in the kitchen, then I put each bowl in their crates and put them in pack order in the crates to eat, and they stay in until all are done, then I put them out in pack order too.. first Harrison Ford, then Prada the yorkie, who eats wellness simple, then Chanel Coco, after that Relay and last but not least the baby, Delilah. I been doing this since the Vet put Miss Prada in Wellness because of her stomach issues.. I know it sounds hard, but I got it down to a science I can feed them in 20 minutes max, then off to the yard they go to do their puppy business and after that they crash in my bed to watch tv....LOL
hugs,
The problem with that is I dont crate them..ever.

I guess I will do the veggie thing mixed with their kibble and feed them 2 times a day and keep them seoerated int he kitchen. Maybe I will mix the pumpkin in because my Trix eats poop

If they miss a meal because they are not hungry at that time I guess they will learn to eat when they are fed.

I have to do something because they are entirely too fat!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!