View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #8
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha Cha View Post
Unless you live in an apartment like setting, it's likely that he/she is spraying all over...not just your door. Free roaming cats have rounds they make routinely to mark their territory and if you have shrubs, posts, floral pots etc, they'll get it all! I've never tried the feline sprays that are suppposed to keep cats from spraying but I've heard good things about it. Otherwise you may want to trap the cat. The bad thing about that is, once this one is gone, the spray left behind can potentially attract another challenger to spray over the top and that may actually be what's going on. I've had stray or free roaming neighborhood cats kill some landscaping because of spraying and urinating and I agree, I hate the smell. They are relentless.
I live in a house, in a housing track. The crappy thing is we bought this house last year in May- It has the wood panels on the outside. Dh just recently took all the wood off and we just put stucco on our house- We have the scratch coat and brown coat our next coat is going to be color (brown). I was so thankful to get the wood off bc of the smell and now that damn cat has sprayed on our stucco!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!