View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #8
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
Thank you all for the information.

It seems just when I think she's doing well and I'm on the right track everything goes haywire again. We've tried several commercial foods and they all work for a bag or two and then we're right back where we started.

So far she is doing great with the chicken, rice and veggies, actually better than she has in a long time, so I don't want to rock the boat...I just want to be sure she's getting everything she needs. I would love to find a good dry food I can use when we travel and for free feeding when needed but I'm afraid to make any changes.

The only other thing they get right now is the Science Diet TD treats.
I understand your frustration. I went through some of the same challenges with Rosie. That was when I decided that homecooking was best. The only other food she did ok on was Science Diet. But honestly, she has done better on the homecooking than anything else. I would suggest talking to your vet or a nutritionist to make sure you are giving your baby the right amount and ingredients. As far as a food, have you tried SD? The RX SD has done wonders for some pups.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!