Thread: YT Brides to Be
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #190
Baby Teddy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linz06 View Post
I think I am going with a birdcage veil. It's all I've tried on so far! When I was trying on dresses, I put on a birdcage veil with the dress I picked, and I loved it! I may try a longer one too when I go for fittings. I think I like the vintage-y look of the birdcage though! I'd like to get one with a little ivory flower or something on the side, and after the ceremony I can take off the veil and keep the flower in my hair

My engagement photos are done!!! Here are the ones our photographer posted on his blog. We are getting the dvd of all the photos today. It was soooooo cold that day! The last picture is more candid and you can see my hands stuffed in my sleeves lol! I couldn't even feel my hands at that point!

Naidu Photography Blog

How exciting!!! I love your photos. The one of you two on the bench taken from the back is so cute!! It looks like it should be a card or something!

If you do your hair in that updo you are thinking a bird cage veil will look really good!! The flower idea is great too...even if you don't find one with a flower, you could always buy a flower for your hair separately.

I just started thinking about my veil. I think I want either a floor length or a chapel length veil. Not sure if I want just plain tulle or chantilly lace at the end (just at the bottom not on the sides). I am leaning towars the plain tulle one since my dress is mostly lace with a little tulle.

Also, I ordered the belt to go with my dress, but am debating wearing the belt to the church...not sure it is too much with the veil. I was thinking of going no belt for ceremony and then after I remove my veil, I'll put the belt on. Here is a pic of my dress again. What do you think?
emma_moniquelhuillierweddingdress_a.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!