Thread: Dangerous toy?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #15
maggiefromnj
YT Addict

So, did anybody figure out if they were from China? I would bet most of the dog toys are made there, since most kid's toys are made there. I wonder if the dog in the video, Charlie, was the only one who got sick and why? Was his the only tainted toy? Was it a coincidence that he got sick after the toy? Maybe he got in to something else, he seems like he'd be a dog who gets outside plenty. I hope somebody posts a follow up if they hear anything about the tests on the rest of the toys. I'd like to know if these toys are truly a problem.

I bought a dehydrator on Amazon for 34.99 and have started making my own chicken jerky. Yesterday i wrapped the chicken around sweet potato strips and dried them. My girl LOVES plain and sweet potato! I did notice the dehydrator says to put the treats in the oven on 165 for 30 mins to make sure any salmonella is killed. You can make them in the oven, but I think the dehydrator is probably cheaper to run, and it doesn't tie up the oven. Next time chicken is 1.99 or less I will make her a pile!
maggiefromnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!