View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #7
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I didn't have to deal with colic with my 2 but my mom says that my sister was the worst! She said that her mom spent many nights there just holding the baby because sometimes a different pair of arms will do the trick. When you're stressed the baby will sense it. Sometimes there is just NO reason but you might want to really examine your diet if you're going to continue breastfeeding. A good friend of mine was nursing her's and avoiding chinese food (one of her favorites) all because of the msg in it and then she ate some crackers and the baby went crazy on her. Finally she looked at the box of crackers and sure enough they had msg in the ingredients. You just never really know what will bring it on but you have to think about the fact that if you wouldn't knowingly feed your baby these things then you probably shouldn't consume them yourself. And then sometimes it has nothing to do with the breast milk.... sometimes it has to just run it's course. Have you by any chance tried the Target Little Tummies gas drops? I know when mine were gassy, these worked way better than the expensive mylicon drops. Just a thought in case gas is the baby's issue.

Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!