View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
xoxodoglover89
YT 500 Club Member

I've always been a fan and supporter of Blue Buffalo dog foods. They have a line called Basics which are limited ingredient diets which are a good option for dogs that have food allergies. They also have a new line called Freedom which is a grain-free option with lower protein. Their line called Wilderness is also grain-free but the protein is much higher and not everyone is comfortable feeding a high protein food so Freedom is a good option. Not all dogs can tolerate Blue Buffalo though. Sometimes it's too rich of a food for some dogs to handle and with your little one having tummy troubles already, there may be a chance she may not be able to handle it.

Natural Balance may be another option as well. It's a limited ingredient diet and I know maybe people that feed their dogs this food with no issues. They have several different formulas to choose from as well.

Hopefully someone who's a bit more experienced with tummy issues responds and can give you some better insight. I'm not too familiar when it comes to certain health issues. Just remember also as with any food, when you change from one brand to another, especially if it's from a cheap brand to a higher quality brand, transition slowly especially with your pup since she has tummy issues already.
xoxodoglover89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!