View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #15
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I just bought the Kindle Fire....I am TRYING to become just a little techy, as I am clearly being dragged, kicking and screaming into this generation where everything is electronic....tough on a steadfast, doesnt like change senior....I have to find someone with a Kindle Fire, so they can show me how to do this....I can not even figure out what all those WiFi selections that come up as I try to connect to WiFi....how in the world do I know what WiFi i have on my computer?????? As usual, I have an electronic devise that I have NO idea how to even do the basic first steps!
do you have wifi in your house? if you do then it should come up ...if not and you are seeing other connections that DON'T need passwords will see those little curved lines (don't know how else to explain it)....if it is blocked you will see and little pad lock next to it.

you should be able to access the kindle manual that comes with the kindle with OUT wifi connection....the manual is very easy to follow...once you get used to it you are going to love it!!! I am still learning stuff with it too...only had mine a week so far.

Last edited by BLowry; 02-11-2012 at 03:04 PM.
BLowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!