View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
J_is_my_initial
YT 3000 Club Member

Default any kindle fire owners?

I need opinions from kindle fire owners or anyone who has looked at them and ipad2.

I have a kindle 3 and love it. My brother showed me his ipad2 the other day and i fell in love the apps on it and the things he showed me. My friend has a fire and i loved it also. I fall in love with gadgets easily apparently. I know that the ipad 2 will go on sale prob by $100 in the next few months when the ipad 3 comes out. I can not decide whether to get a fire for 199 or wait and get the ipad 2 for 399. I do not have to have a camera since i know i am upgrading to an iphone 3s in may. Do not skype. I would be taking it with me a lot as i now do my kindle. I want it for apps, email, reading, etc. I have wi fi at home which is where i download things for the kindle.
I have gotten opinions on another site and they suggest the fire would have what i need. My bro, says i will be disappointed and to spend the extra money. The difference in price is huge to me. And is a big factor. I hate making decisions like this. I am afraid i will regret it whatever i decide. Planning to go to best buy tomorrow to see if i can look at them side by side.

The only thing i like better about the ipad is the screen size which is i think 2 inches bigger. Any opinions?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!