View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
kdhawks
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I love doing things with Jackson. I don't think I'd do a walk/run if he couldn't be a part of it, LOL. I'd feel too guilty. We do one at one of our state parks where the dog park is located and it's in May, I think, every year. We've gone twice and it's fun, it's for our local SPCA. We have a walkathon for my little brother's foundation and dogs are always welcome.

I love finding places where dogs are allowed to come too! I've taken Jackson to downtown Annapolis a few times now and he loves that. He loves Gettysburg too in the summer, and visiting Harper's Ferry and the Shenandoah River. He has gone camping a few times too in my dads RV. He pretty much goes with the flow and loves going anywhere I am, so I enjoy being able to bring him. Hoping to bring him to DC one day.
We took Levi into DC one day last year for the Cherry Blossom Festival, and he did so well -- he loved the city! Only part he didn't love was the Metro, but probably only because he had to be in a carrier and couldn't bother all the people around us.

kdhawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!