View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #27
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndyorkiemom View Post
I have only ever rehomed two of my Yorkies and then that was to a very dear friend where I get to see them whenever I want to and get up dated pictures and stories about them at least every other week if not more.
I can understand why some breeders rehome some of thier retired Yorkies though. Many of those that I know have multiple Yorkies and when an older Yorkie is retired many times they (the breeders) are just wanting the older dog to have a lap of thier own where they will get the attention they deserve without having to compete for attention. I wish you all the luck there is in finding your little girl. But, please understand that finding a little girl might be a hard thing to do since many show breeders will want to keep the females themselves. The right baby will come along you just need to keep looking.

"when an older Yorkie is retired many times they (the breeders) are just wanting the older dog to have a lap of their own where they will get the attention they deserve without having to compete for attention."

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!