View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #15
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would post an update on Muffin. I had to take her to the ER again last night. She was still having symptoms with dragging her little butte and crying. I saw the ER doctor that I love and together we went over all the possibilities. We definitely ruled out fleas, allergies, fistulas and anal fissures.
She expressed her anals again and said the left side seemed somewhat inflamed. She wanted to wait on the xrays. She said there has to be some contrast on xrays to actually see anything. Any small changes in anal glands would not show up. She doubts there is anything internal that Muffin swallowed. She says the current signs still point to inflamed anal glands. We decided to continue with the antibiotics, cream on her little butte, warm wet compresses, herbal tea bags, and she bathed the anals internally with a solution of anti inflammatory and antibiotic. She told me to wait a while longer to see if it doesn't clear up. It it doesn't then it is back to square one. Hoping for good results.
Blessings to everyone
Shellie Muffin and Cassie:
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!