View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #10
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Thank you all so much. I do think that if she starts yipping, snarling and whining I will take her in for an xray and continue with the antibiotic. I'll also ask about anal fissures and to double check the flea thing. Also will continue to follow up with the pumpkin and adding more fiber to her diet. Oh, I was thinking, if she had fleas, wouldn't Cassie have them too. I mean, Muffy has been doing this for about three to four weeks. The girls sleep together, eat together, play together. I mean, wouldn't Cassie be scratching too? After about a month of this? And wouldn't they be all over? Not just on her rear? Just trying to rule things out. She doesn't complain about any where else but her rear. Don't you think I can rule fleas out by what I have written above? Just wondering.
Thanks all so much for your input. You have no idea how much it means. Lynzy420, my wholistic vet gave me some cream for her little butt, so I will use that before any neosporin. I will ask her about it before I use any thing on Muffy. But just to let you know, Muffy cannot reach her tail or butte to bite or lick, her body is too short :-)
Grateful to have you all here,
Shellie
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!