View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:14 AM   #67
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I think your trainer needs to shut her mouth!!! We are proof that a small puppy can make it through and Noah has never been sick since!!! Please don't listen to the trainer unless you feel like it's what you want to do. I never gave up on Noah, even when he took a turn for the worse. Please don't give up on Louie......
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyLouie View Post
. I was feeling fine on the news that he is doing a little better until my mom called his trainer this afternoon. We had signed up for individual training sessions for him to begin sometime next month and she was waiting for a phone call to work out a schedule. When she heard about how he is in the hospital with Parvo she was horrified and said that its unfortunate but that we should have euthanized him as soon as we found out. She said that its too painful for the dog and that he isn't going to make it anyway! Hearing this brought tears to my eyes. I don't want to believe it. She said that he's only being sustained and that he will probably come home and then get sick again. Do you think that she's right? She said that her big rottweiler had it and was treated and still died. It really upset me that she said that and I don't want to believe it but maybe she's being realistic. I'm not going to give up on him!! Going to visit him first thing tomorrow morning. Doctor says that if things go well he should be able to leave by 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed.
Thank you all for the support.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!