View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #15
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymae View Post
Also is your friend aware that there is a good possibly that her female may need a c-section ? What will she she do when her girl goes into labor & a pup gets stuck ? that's a HuGe risk to both mama dog & pup. These are your PETS not your tested breeders.
Also let your friend know that her female can also DIE giving birth. I've seen it happen all too many times here on YT. Normally a 5.5lb female is bred with a much smaller male. How big is your boy? I'm praying not bigger than her. And there's only one reason you would breed your pup with a friends. Free pups. Do yourself a favor and listen to us please. You don't want to put your current pups or the babies in danger. I will be honest, when I was a new Yorkie owner I was ignorant and wanted to do the same thing! A girl on here that I befriended lost her female in childbirth, and I changed my mind immediately. It was not worth it. I know you have the boy, but think of your friend if she lost her Yorkie. I hope you do the right thing and take this as good advice and not some crazy people yelling at you. If you decide to go ahead with breeding please get help and get a book or something. Don't go into this blind. Many Yorkies need help with the delivery. Good luck.

Last edited by BabyFidgette; 02-03-2012 at 04:12 PM.
BabyFidgette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!