View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
RlS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
She sounds like a very hyper little girl. Maybe the Vet. could put her on something that would help calm her down. Maybe re-homing her with a family where she would be the only dog would be better for you and her. If you do decide to go that route, make sure the prospective adopters are checked out with their Vet. and a home check. Also never give for free. That could be a fatal mistake. Never put on Craigs list.........too many scammers on there. You could sign her over to a Silky or Poodle rescue if you know of a reputable one. Lots of good folks on here have helped other people find homes for their dogs, so you could put the word out for help. Maybe they could even get a relay started to transport her. Just some thoughts.
She is just THE sweetest little thing, when huxtyn isnt around, but anytime he IS around everybody better watch out lol. She does NOT like us to pet huxtyn. Everytime i do she comes up and "bites" my hand.
-Which makes me personally think that she would be better in a one dog home, buutt i think huxtyn needs a companion.
RlS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!