View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #7
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Which of FedEx's services do you use and do they offer free boxes?
I use ground. I have an account with them, which they offer 5% off(I think) their regular non account prices. They do not have free boxes, but they don't b!tch and moan if you reuse other boxes like how usps does. they don't ask a bunch of questions when you ship either. This was one time that really stuck in my head going to usps...

A lady was at the counter. The clerk gives the usual "does you package contain anything liquid, perishable,, potential hazardous materials......" the lady says I don't know. The clerk says "you don't know what's in here? You're sending this aren't you? If you were at the airport you wouldn't be able to bring this". (ugh we are not at the airport....powertrip much?) The lady says "I'm sending this for my daughter" "Ok but if you were at the airport...." blah blah blah...... She ended up taking the package anyway.

Oh another time one of the clerks lectured me for not having the return address far enough to the left. Also when I purchased Click and Ship postage online , and the program AUTOMATICALLY filled in the date (it being a Sat and I turned it in Mon) they said, ok this time I'll take it, but it has to have today's date, the latest yesterday's date. WHATEVER. It still got there.

Did I mention I had to pay $18 to get a small box to my friend?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!