View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkOfTheShire View Post
Yup. =/ In fact, the funny thing is that I just had a colonoscopy three months ago and everything was great. I had a sigmoidascopy prior to that and nothing was seen, so they wanted to do the full colo. He did see 1 diverticula pocket, but said it was an extremely shallow pocket and shouldn't cause any issues. Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis run heavy in my family, regardless of what we eat. My cousin is a complete healthnut and she has several pockets.

I did the pillcam as well and the smaller intestine looks fine. I went in because of a constant pain I have on the left side (still have it)...nothing showed up in CT scans, MRI, ultrasounds or x-rays so they went to the sig and colo...still nothing. Thousands of dollars later...still no answers. haha

Coffee isn't the only thing that does this to me..but it's the only thing I WANT that does this.

Thank you for the suggestion Quicksilver. I've tried quite a bit of creamer, but it doesn't seem to have any effect, other than making the coffee very goopy-textured. hehe

I can go without coffee...it's definitely NOT a life-and-death MUST have, but I sure do enjoy it. I guess I either stop drinking it...or make sure I'll be home for a LONG time after having a cup. =/
Your symptoms are exactly IBS symptoms. What other things do this to you ? & the left side pain I have been through, but no more.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!