Thread: thin coat?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #4
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mee-sha View Post
So i've been looking at other peoples puppies here for a while and i noticed meesha has a thinner coat then all the puppies i've seen, even when meesha met her first yorkie friend at the vet, who was 8 weeks old,holding the 2 next to each other i noticed meesha (who was twice his age) looked scruffy LOL th other puppy had a coat 3 times thicket then meesha, he looked like a stuffed animal. When Meesha's overdue for a bath her coat is even thinner looking and greasy looking lol, i snapped some photos on my iphone, so its kind of blurry, dose this mean she won't grow a long coat or something? i can't tell if shes cotton coat or what kind of coat she has? i know she has her puppy coat, so will it change, i love how my little meesha looks like,and i find dealing with her thin coat is so easy to comb and bath, but i'm just wondering why her hair is so much thinner then every other yorkie puppy i've meet and seen...and what it'll be like when shes older

these first few photos are meesha at her fluffiest, few days after a bath
I think Meesha is absolutely adorable

She looks like ZoE did when younger. ZoE had what looked to be a thin coat and never looked "fluffy" and full and teddybear like, as some yorkies do. She's now just over a year old and has a super silky coat. It is soooo easy to manage and she rarely has matts.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!