View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #14
stars_bright
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Lace View Post
Well, my little Joey has a favorite stuffed friend. His name is Freddy and he is a purple Teddy bear that he has had since the day I brought him home. He loves little freddy best of all his toys and other stuffed friends. But sometimes he will be carrying Freddie around the dining and living area almost frantically and I can tell he is up to something. I watch him and he goes here with Freddie and then he goes there and he never lets go of him. He does not get up on the furniture as he is too tiny but he will put his two front feet up on a recliner in the living room as if he wants to get up there. So I see this and ask him does he want to put Freddie on the chair and he keeps standing there so I figure his answer is,Yes, Mommy. Thank You. So I lift him up on the chair and he looks around the chair still holding onto his Freddie and then he will put him down. After a bit I ask him is he ready to get down and he lets me put him down and Freddie is left there.And he just forgets all about him and I get Freddie down from the chair later that day. Can't quite understand that and he does not do it all the time but what you are saying about your pups hiding your treats made me think of this thing he does.
Thanks so cute! Its like a comfort blanket for him. Charlie does have one stuffed dog which is his favourite and he takes outside if he gets the chance lol
stars_bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!