View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #62
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyFidgette View Post
Yes, I'm dead serious. This has been going on (as I've seen it) for six years on YT. People jump all over the OP who is seeking advice. Yes, I am seething inside too by some of the things I read, but they didn't come here for a sermon. They came here for help. We are so quick to scold the OP that they don't return and we never know what happen to these poor babies. Yes, she should know everything about breeding, get testing done, have champion lines, yada yada. But let's face it, probably 75%+ of the people don't. They breed their little Fido (one breed) to their little Spot (another breed) because they are just so darn cute and they want free puppies. They are not going to listen to someone over the computer yelling at them.

For example: In another post a woman came on about buying her pup in a pet store and now she (the woman) was going into anaphylactic shock. Well some were so preachy about "OMG you got your dog at a pet store!?" That she never came back to tell us if she were alive! It's THAT stuff that psses me off.

This original poster asked a question, which should have been answered FIRST. Then when she came back and trusted us, it is then that we could explain the "other" stuff.

I was "one of those" who first thought I wanted to breed my ever so cute Yorkie. If I would have come here first post with that question and heard those answers I would have told you all to go to hll. But I built a rapport with YT and read ONE post that made me change my mind. A girl bred her tiny 3 or 4lber and she wound up dying. THAT is what made my decision. I was not about to have my Baby die. It's not all the preaching that changes someone's mind, most of the time it's the kindness, or sometimes it's something tragic.

Now I'm done preaching...
Then you should know the rules.
What you said was very rude as well.
I'm grateful for the chewing I got when I first came here, made me rethink a lot, I'm still learning.

I doubt the validity of a lot of the one time posters; however, people will read those posts for years to come.

Yorkie talk is about educating people. Weather the OP chooses to listen is their choice, but what about the 100 nonmembers who will Google search & read the threads later?

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!