Thread: So EXCITED
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:17 AM   #13
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
We see them as much as possible. I know what you mean, I wasn't close with my aunts but that was because they didn't live nearby. I want to be closer to my nieces and nephews. I take my older niece every year for her birthday to do something really girly. This year we went and got coffee/hot chocolate and doughnuts at Starbucks and then she got to get her hair done and nails painted at a children's salon. She LOVED it. It's a lot of fun when they get older!

I'm hoping to be close to my niece when she gets older so she can tell me everything... I can already tell she's going to be a handful (she's super cute), so I want to be able to help keep her out of trouble as much as I can.
Aw I love the girly day, that sounds like fun!! I can't wait until Lilah gets to that age!! Oh I know I can already tell Lilah is going to be a handful- LOL she already is!! Plus I know my brother is going to be super strict on her, and she will be Daddy's girl for sure- so I'm sure she will be able to get away with anything!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!