Thread: So EXCITED
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 02:22 PM   #11
CouversMom
and Khloe Mae's too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
Did you see them a lot? I was never really close to my Aunts- I mean when I was young we were, but not now. I made a promise to myself that I will almost be like her best friend. I want to be involved with her as much as I can be. I love the age she is now- but I can not wait until she is able to talk and take her shopping and do girly things!!

I agree with the kid thing- I think if God wants us to have them, I will! As for right now we have our fur butts and our Niece's and Nephews! It is fun to spoil them!!
We see them as much as possible. I know what you mean, I wasn't close with my aunts but that was because they didn't live nearby. I want to be closer to my nieces and nephews. I take my older niece every year for her birthday to do something really girly. This year we went and got coffee/hot chocolate and doughnuts at Starbucks and then she got to get her hair done and nails painted at a children's salon. She LOVED it. It's a lot of fun when they get older!

I'm hoping to be close to my niece when she gets older so she can tell me everything... I can already tell she's going to be a handful (she's super cute), so I want to be able to help keep her out of trouble as much as I can.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!