View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
CrimsonLuvsLola
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Shes not a dog, shes a DEMON

I've been fostering my sisters maltipoo for almost 2 months now, and we're certain my sister wont come back for her. I think I may know why, and I wish she'd have warned me. Koukla is not the sweet loving little dog we raised years ago. She fights and snaps at Lola, will not obey any potty training at all, rips and chews anything she can find, pulls out trash and spreads it everywhere, and the list goes on! She is the perfect BAD DOG. She even has bitten me, my husband, and Lola. I'm trying to work with her, but its not going so well. My husband wants to demand Angela take her back, but thats not a good idea to me. My sister took her and made her into what she is now, why in the world would we give her back? I can barely afford the extra food, and the bad behavior is driving me nuts. My other dogs are so well behaved. I'm just not sure what to do, but the biting is my biggest concern. She bites hard, though she hasn't yet broken the skin. I feel so bad having to lock ALL my dogs into one room now to contain damage that wouldn't happen without Kouk around. Am I a bad person for wanting to get rid of her. I love her but its gotta stop and she wont learn from me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!