View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #13
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...-seller-2.html

I was just agreeing with someone on the above thread:

runts or so small they are special needs pups should simply be placed in appropriate homes to accommodate their special needs.

How horrible but say for no apparent reason a pup is born with (we has hamster like this) three legs and a partial stump-the line has no issue it was just the way it developed in the womb and most likely due to being squished with others in the litter-should a three legged dog be considered a rarity and sold at an astronomical price because it can get a really fashionable doggy wheel chair that can be bling-blinged out?

I see the tiny ones the same way-yes they will fit really well in a little purse and oh how handy is that but the health issues and everyday life issue they face make them special needs IMHO, not a rarity.

Now yes Parti's were rare prior in history and if you wanted to encourage those genes then yes they should have cost you more-back then...but to call them rare now is ridiculous.

In fact there is no reason they should cost more than a traditional IMHO.When the YTCA accepts them then the price should be equal.

Hope I don't start drama that's just my thoughts here.

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!