View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #13
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Oh and yes it is a 24 hr. hospital and I have already received pics of the special treatment they are receiving!

The vet was visibly disturbed she truly was unable to hide her immediate red face and quick look of shock. She was demonstrative on the sounds she was hearing and spent considerable time with each pup. She is truly a professional and I have seen her through many an emergency so I can read her=stunned. Even though she said she believed it to be very bad she has seen other cases where they were ok etc., she did emphasize that she knows what shes hearing but would not want to be wrong (and hoped she was) and this is why she deferred to the cardiologist.

I insist on open and blunt conversations with them, they know this and so she was.

I had the pup for 36 hrs in my home (all of which I spent with her). I saw mostly normal behaviors; however, looking back she would have spurts of energy and just stop and go into her "home" - even if I was sitting right on the floor with her. Other than that she ate, peed and bm'd just fine.

And definitely a little heart catcher! Just adorably sweet with some oh so cute mannerisms...just love at first sight!
lynzy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!