View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle04 View Post
We use the disposable pads. We have 3 pads set up in the house. I would say we go through a bulk 150 pack every 3 months or so. I thought about switching to washable ones, but haven't made up my mind yet. The disposable one's are all Katie Scarlett knows, well besides grass outside. I may buy 1 washable and see how she takes to it. But for now, we love the disposable pads. We buy a brand at PetSmart in blue packaging. There are 150 in a pack for $49 I think, but we get them on sale for $29 when they go on sale. So not bad.
We've always used puppy pads for Mags as well, but someone gave me a washable one and I decided to use it for under our big furkids water dish cause Dottie is a water leaker after having a busted tooth pulled. I took Mags and Jazzie out to the kitchen one morning and the pad was under the big furkids water dish, and Mags walked right over and peed right on it!! Not what I wanted her to do, but at least I know if I ever switched to the washable ones, she'd use them, lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!