View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #5
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mee-sha View Post
oh yes she did drink and eat before we went, never thought about that lol,maybe thats it.. its funny because at 13 weeks she's now bigger then her father LOL, she met another yorkie at the vet today named cooper who was 1.7 lbs, they gave each other kisses it was so cute!, the vet got a photo i'll have to get her to email me it
Water can make such a huge difference in weight. Other things to consider are if they had a meal before weighing or if they had a bowel movement. Joey’s harness weighs 3 ounces, so that can make a difference. Lots of breeders think if they mate a tiny male with a female the offspring will be small, like the offspring will be in between the two weights, but this isn’t true and it really depends on all the other relatives, the father could have just been the smallest in his line, same with the mother. My guess is your baby will be around 5-6 pounds when full grown.

Ha ha, it sounds like she must be a beauty if she's already got a boyfriend! I would love to see their kiss!

Join today and remove this ad!