View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
Mee-sha
YT Addict

stalk them and give them treats and praise whenever you see them go potty on the pads, set down 2 in a row and make sure there are quickly accessible for them, i have 2 spots set upstairs and 2 downstairs. when they potty on the floor put on mean voice and don't give attention. Meesha now makes one pee into 3 little pees on her potty just to hear YAYYYY MEESHA! and get a treat, smart eonough, lol abusing the potty treat system. but i stalked her for 2 weeks straight, she got a treat EVERYTIME she went on her potty, when i noticed her sniffing at first and not able to find the potty pad,i picked her up and placed her on it to help her out, and i always make sure one of the 2 potty pads has a pee stain on it, she smells it and thats part of why she goes there. Make sure eveywhere they've had accidents you clean it up very well, if they smell they went potty there before, they'll go there again. Meesha popped on a mat on the floor, i picked up the poop and scrubbed it, she still somehow smelled the poop smell and went potty in the same spot, here i thought i had cleaned it well, i threw the mat in the washer and she never went potty there again. just make sure the old potty stains around your house are very well cleaned, if they get a sent of they went potty there before ,they'll do it again, ii dunno thats just what i've noticed, yours could be different though, good luck
Mee-sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!