View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #9
taxlady
Senior Yorkie Talker

Welcome home, since there are two of you to travel with two pups you should do just fine, if your guys are like Sprocket, Sprocket would not eat before travel, just sips of water, nerves, I think, and that's OK too. Helps with the stomach issues . Both BWI and Ohare have nice pet spots so you are in a pretty good spot there, where are you landing in TX? Though it really doesn't matter, most airlines, and I do say most, are very helpful with the dogs. Besides, Tx is warmer, already better, if your guys won't eat their kibble, which is pretty normal, a tiny bit of lunch snack, you will have nervous stomach too, so maybe a little bit of cottage cheese or string cheese? BUT if they don't eat it's OK, they won't starve, just be sure they drink, oh and of course pee. My vet said to this (me) very new puppy owner "well he won't starve himself, you'll give in to his food demands before he will hurt himself". Well OK, but I'm such a wimp.
But mostly, once your in the air, your babies can snuggle on to your lap and snore, this will help with your nervousness too, LOL. Everyone will be SO tired. Mostly welcome home. Relax, I know it's hard, but they will help you. .......Hmmmmmm Texas in the winter, nice. Your final landing? Good luck.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!