View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #6
AF pups
Yorkie Yakker

Thank you for the replies! Husband and I are both traveling together this time and we will each have a dog in cabin with us. Lol I wish they had a set eating schedule. My boy likes to eat most of his food in the early afternoon and my girl likes to eat hers between midnight - 2am. Since they are opposites we just free feed and they are fine. They are for sure on my husbands night shift schedule.

My only other concern is for my girl Chloe. We got her as a rescue pup from the lady who helped us find our boy Teddy and poor Chloe has had a few problems. She has slight arthritis from having Legg–Calvé–Perthes syndrome and can't stay in one position for long. I'm not sure how she will do on the 9 hour flight with her leg. Only time we ever notice the arthritis is when it is cold or wet here and I know it will be both of those at all the airports until we hit TX. We had an awesome German Orthopedic surgeon here and have a wonderful vet team that caught it early and helped her rehab amazingly well so I have my fingers crossed that she will be fine. However she also has a partially collapsed trachea and a sensitive stomach which gets irritated when she gets excited.

I'm pretty sure I'm more nervous / anxious then they will be.
AF pups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!