View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
pianobear
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hello I'm a newbie and I need help!!!

I have 2 dogs and I love them. My oldest name is Pretty she is a Jack Russel Terrier mix and is about 5 years old. Our newest is Angel and is a full breed Yorkie. She's about 5 months old. We're having massive kennel issues. She is pretty well house broken. She doesn't like going into her kennel but does if you bring the kennel to her. We don't have to force her in. She goes all night and was able to go at least 5 hours in the kennel with no accidents. Now all the sudden she's peeing in her kennel every time she's in it. We have a standard extra small kennel for her and we can see that she has been scratching at it and it got so bad that she has hurt her nose. It's to the point that I don't want to leave the house but I have to work. Tonight I put her in the larger kennel because we were thinking it was the small kennel was the issue but nope it wasn't she was soaked from head to too and got a bath for the 2nd time today. I'm starting to get so mad at her and I know I can't punish her so I'm looking to you all for help! What is causing this??? I have no issues with Pretty and she kennel trained very easily.

Any suggestions??? Just so you know how she came into our lives she was given to me by a coworker that breeds them. She knew we wanted a new puppy so with the last 2 litters they had they let us chose. They raise the new puppies in a large room that's sort of fenced off. They use kitty litter for the potty training area. They didn't sleep in the same area so that makes me think that she's not used to peeing and pooping were she sleeps.

My coworker has 4 at home and none of them do this. We had been keeping her in the bathroom and she was doing awesomely but then she chewed the crap out of the wall so that's not an option. I know this is getting long so I'll leave it at that. Please help me!!!!!!
pianobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!