View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 09:25 AM   #23
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyms319 View Post
I get emails from petfinder for Yorkies in a 500 mile radius from my location in OK. It is very sad how many Yorkies there are that need good homes. I'm not ready for my next Yorkie yet I keep going back and forth on a puppy from a reputable breeder or a rescue again. But I can't help but check Pet finder everyday.
I started off with one animal rescue group on facebook just for uk animals but i then started seeing posts about dogs in the USA in shelters so i started a worldwide group...then due to demand we end up with 34 animal rescue groups that include yorkies, terrers, shih tzu, poodles, labs, chi, pugs just to mention a few breed groups that we have, i then started groups for foster / transport and pulling volunteers as a lot of the time a dog had a home to go to but the adopter was in another state.... then i was sent posts about other animals needing rescue or homes so i started groups for cats, farm animals , small furries and horses..the list just keeps growing Even though i live in the UK i still think i should do my bit for animals in other countries so i try my best and it seems to help as we have helped save a lot of animals with our members which is over 25.000 members now
We have over 800 members on the yorkie rescue group but if anyone on here would like to join please do so, we always need more members xx

Last edited by sashajade; 12-30-2011 at 09:26 AM.
sashajade is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!