View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 10:51 PM   #6
biggiggles2000
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019 help

I am not trying to be difficult sounding at all i love my little angel pixie but are yorkies all hard to house break i have had goldens and have had little problems so now i dont know if its just cause its cold but i am having problems i am doing the crate and she does not mind being in there and dont go in there now that i made it smaller and that is ok but she will go outside and spend 15 min and just sometimes sit but she has slowed down but she will not let me know she wants out but now i am trying to stop the actidents but she is not working with me she is being difficult and i am doing my best if we go out cause i take her everywhere she dont mess in the car so that is a plus but the house is bad cause i want to let her have free roam and i want to see her all day thats why i got her how long does it take most of the yorkies to get broke and how old before they get it all down and has anyone worked with a bell or some form of them letting you know they want out please help this new mom of a little angel PIXIE age around 19 to 22 wks she is a rescue not really sure if you know of a way of getting close to her real age just by the way she looks or the mile stones they go through thanx

pixie's mom
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!