Thread: Breeding
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #43
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamom03 View Post
You have misunderstood my post. I don't dislike the people here it just saddens me that when someone comes here for help, they get yelled at instead and I was hoping that if someone other than a regular poster brought it to your attention you would take a look at the situation in a new light. The situation not being someone breeding without knowledge but the situation being that she was attacked instead of being helped I know that there there are tons of dog lovers here and of course her dog doesn't have a voice. But isn't it fair to say that its going overboard that 99% of the replies have been negative? I just think it would be more helpful to her dog if the OP got the help that she was looking for~for the sake of her dog. I'm not here to attack anyone, I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else. I was trying to help the situation, not add fuel to the fire It was my hope that when someone else comes here for help, maybe we could try and help the person help the dog instead of scaring them away, thus not helping the dog at all.
The OP was looking for advice how to breed her yorkie. The advise was to NOT breed her. Just bc no one gave her advice on how to breed her, we are being rude? We care more for her dog, than her feelings, and this is case time and time again. It's not going to change as long as there is a strong group of yorkie lovers here.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!