View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 11:51 AM   #4
alpayton
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

OMG do I EVER have GATES?! I have walk thru gates in just about every doorway in my house! My dogs are my pets and I let them be wherever I am, but I don't like them being able to wander away from where I am at, at the moment I am there. SOOOOO, I got, walk-thru gates. Problem is, I have 2 little doggies that are soo darn small that they walk-thru the walk-thru gates even when they're SHUT!!! SOOOOO, I had to find a walk-thru gate that was walk-thru for humans, that was NOT walk-thru for doggies. Problem solved! Gerry (the pet version of Evenflo) makes a gate that is a mesh, instead of being just up and down bars so that the little ones that were playing like Casper the friendly ghost and walking thru the closed gates, can no longer do that...hehehe. I'll have to post some pics later when I get home, but for now, here's an attachment of what those gates look like.

It probably goes without saying, but if anyone needs any of the gates in the SECOND picture, let me know! I have a few of these that I will NOT be using!
Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone use walk thru gates?-lg_57153_39a33.jpg   Does anyone use walk thru gates?-safetygatestop-26go1.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!