View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #10
Lindzorz
YT 500 Club Member

Ip Stay calm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morkieholly View Post
Well, we are on day 3 and she still squats at times to pee and nothing comes out. She drips pee around the house and sometimes it's red tinted as if there is blood mixed in it. She will pee normally several times a day but mostly it is little drops. Is this normal?
I would, personally, take blood in her urine as a sign to get her examined. Do not panic though -- when Nilla was spayed I was a nervous wreck the whole time! Tomorrow morning (or whenever you catch this), call your veterinarian and schedule her a check-up, take her (walk-in) in the morning, or just talk about her symptoms with the vet via the telephone. I think that since it's been a few days it would not hurt to get her checked out, if nothing else to give you ease of mind. We (well, I don't know about everyone else, but I personally am not) are not veterinarians and cannot do a thorough examination on her to tell you if she is or isn't okay, but the vet can. Just, again, try and stay calm and get her checked out tomorrow. That's my advice!

Lindzorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!