View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Talking I know it's silly, but Yay!!!!!

Ok, y'all are gonna think I'm nuts (as well as the other people at a local park today), but we had a HUGE event! Katie Scarlett and I went to the park that is about 1/4 mile from our house. It has fabulous paved walking trails and even goes along a river. We take KS there almost every day. It is absolutely beautiful, safe, and she loves it! Today we went on about a 45 minute walk. Well about half way in we were walking and she stopped dead in her tracks and she poopied!!!! She has NEVER pooped outside before...well as long as we have had her which is almost 2 months. I was jumping up and praising her like I hit the jackpot. Only one problem...I had none of those little poop baggies with me!!! So I found a really big leaf and got it up that way and tossed it into a nearby trash can. I think I'll be purchasing one of those cute little holders that holds the little bags. I was completely unprepared because she has never pooped outside. She just refused to, but today we had a breakthrough!!! I am so HAPPY right now!

AND I am happy to report that she is walking so much better. We were having a lot of problems with her. She just did not want to be walked on the leash. I hated to drag her so we never got very far. Well today she walked right along almost the whole time. She stopped for the big event (LOL) and at a few passing leaves, but other than that walked right by my side!!! I am on Cloud 9 right now and just had to share!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!