View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:43 AM   #7
dkcombs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

We just had our little Annie Spayed here a couple weeks ago. She had quite a rough time as she didn't like the pain. They had to give her extra meds. because she was so miserable. We had the same experience and didn't take her on any walks or anything. Day 1- she was totally out of it. Eyes rolling in her head and she whined and wouldn't move. Day 2- She was so sleepy we had to wake her up. We had to carry her to potty and she would go where we put her and then want to be picked back up. She was more awake but just wanted to hang in her crate all the time. We even had to put food and water on her blanket in her crate to eat. Day 3- We saw a little improvement, she now would come out of her crate for eating and drinking. But then would go directly back in and lay down. Day 4- She finally started perking up a little. She would walk around and look for attention but was still reserved. By day 7 she seemed amazingly better. Back to her old self. We are now at day 13 and she wants to play all the time. She is going up and down stairs like a rabbit. We were really worried to and ran Annie back to the Vet. twice to be looked at. I always err on the side of caution. If you don't see any improvement by tomorrow I would take him back for a peek. If anything it made me feel better. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!