View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
TraciG
Donating YT Addict

Default I think we over did it yesterday- feel terrible!

Ok, so Brutus got neutered and teeth pulled on Friday. It seemed like everything went great and he was recovering with no problem. He acted liked nothing had really happened - yesterday he was the same, running, playing, etc. Heck I even took him for a walk as he seemed so great. I think that was a big mistake.... My first clue into something wasn't right is that he didn't wake me up between 5:00-5:30 to go potty, instead I woke him up to go out and to eat. He did do his potty and ate just fine, then right back to sleep. He has been sleeping all day, will get up walk around and then right back to sleep. He usually wants to be where we all are, but he doesn't seem to care today, as long as he has a bed. His nose is cool, and his stiches have no seepage. Did we let him over do it? Is this normal to not be letharic until day 2-3? He is on pain meds once a day, but he had one yesterday and didn't act like this. My poor little guy! My husband thinks I am over reacting as I am telling him we are going to the vet in the am if he is acting the same. Now, as I have been typing this, Brutus has came back in with me and is doing his normal "digging" at one of his beds - more normal than not.

Last edited by TraciG; 11-27-2011 at 10:54 AM.
TraciG is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!