View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
Dolcesmama_xoxo
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 036 Bentley does #2....ALOT!

Is this normal? I feed him 1/3- 1/2 cup of Blue Buffalo dry food for small breed puppies daily. He eats it all in one sitting and then it seems like he poops throughout the day like a LOT! I just don't understand where it is all coming from lol! Dolce was not like this at all when she was his age. But then again, the way she eats is she picks at her food all day long. I had to leave her food out for her all day because she would never eat it all at once (this has changed since we got Bentley, now she eats it at once because she knows if she doesnt that Bentley will try to eat it lol).
Anyway, is it normal for him to be doing #2 that much? Should I be worried? It's not diarrhea but its not really hard either. It seems like normal puppy poo to me lol. It just seems like we are finding big piles of #2 every couple of hours and we just don't understand where it is coming from. He is 3lbs now at 12 weeks old (he's a little pudgy boy i can tell already hes gonna be a big boy lol). Any advice or words of comfort will be helpful thanks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!